The journal manuscript is the main instrument that every scholar uses to establish credibility and to help build his or her field of endeavor. You know the research, but you want to be sure that your readers can see the conclusions that you see. You don’t want anything to get in the way of journal reviewers and readers grasping what you have to convey.
Doc’s Editing Shop helps scholars to achieve clarity in the following ways:
- Checks for consistency between the text and the tables and figures.
- Ensures precision of each sentence.
- Reorganizes if necessary.
- Maintains style consistency.
- Proofreads document.
Sample of Journals Where Edited Articles Have Been Published
- JACC Cardiovascular Imaging
- Mayo Clinic Proceedings
- Endocrine Practice
- Journal of Hospital Medicine
- Techniques in Hand & Upper Extremity Surgery
- Journal of the American Academy of Dermatology
- Neurocritical Care Journal
- Biomedical Microdevices
- IEEE Transactions on Biomedical Engineering
- World Neurosurgery
Examples of work I have edited